Peer Reviews For Presentations


These presentations have been an insightful experience. I was able to present my thesis and get feedback as well as improve presentation skills. I was even able to get to know the other interesting ideas of my classmates.

Everyone's presentations, including my own, had their strengths and weaknesses. I enjoyed the presentations that took the time to answer questions their peers had. Some presentations were able to present their argument confidently. In general, a speaker should be able to talk openly and in a polite tone, and also they should act like they know what they're talking about. I also enjoyed the presentations that got straight to the point. Not wasting any time, these speakers presented their ideas quickly and confidently which is very admirable.

Some presentations needed more work. For instance, some of the presenters lacked confidence and spoke in a low tone, making it a bit difficult to understand them. As mentioned before, a speaker should know what they're talking about without having to read the information on the board. When it came to their focal points, they would be too broad, so the speaker should've elaborated more thoroughly. Elaborating more also applies to their thesis and connection. They should be able to connect with one another. Connecting the connection with the thesis was a common problem and, personally, I also had difficulty with this as well, so I wasn't alone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to "Tattoos by Design"

Why I'm Choosing to Argue About Tattoos